FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:

Who is Dennis Jones?

I'm a 20-year veteran of the real estate business from Phoenix, Arizona.  In my career as an independent agent, managing broker and team leader, I have been involved in over 5,000 real estate transactions worth over $1 Billion (with a "B") in in contract value.  I started an independent brokerage out of my home and grew the business to include 80 agents.  Our rapid sales growth caught the attention of the Phoenix Business Journal and we were named one of the "Top 25" residential real estate brokerages. If you  want to know more about me, click on the "ABOUT" link in the footer of this page.  I go into more detail about my business career and real estate success.

Why haven't I heard of you?

No offense...I probably haven't heard of you either! But thanks to the massive reach of the internet, search engines like Google and website development platforms like WordPress and Thrive Architect, we have now been formally introduced to each other. Truth be told, there are hundreds if not thousands of highly successful real estate agents and brokers across the country and around the world you likely haven't heard of. Let's not focus there...instead let's focus on the tremendous growth you will experience by reading my posts, subscribing to my daily email list and following my proven ways of doing business.

Who came up with the idea for R.A.R.E. Agents and why?

I founded the RARE Agent Movement in 2015, frustrated with the lack of training from our real estate schools about what it really takes to build a real estate business. Most of the schools I visited were only interested in teaching students how to pass the state exam and spent little to no time teaching what to do when they obtain their license.  After years of watching many talented people enter the real estate business and fail miserably due the lack of this deep-level training, I founded R.A.R.E. Agents. 

What will I learn at RareAgents.com?

In a word...EVERYTHING. But let me be clear about something. My mission is to do a 20-year brain dump onto the pages of this website. And while it will not take you 20 years to learn from my successes (and failures) you will not grasp it all in an afternoon. Not even a week, a month, or even 6 months. People looking for a magic button or a quick fix to creating a successful real estate business are best to look elsewhere. This business (and the way I teach it) requires you to jump in with everything you have and commit to doing the work over the long term. Exponential rewards require patience to develop. My daily emails will compliment the information you will read on this site. If you made it to this page without signing up for my email list, we are probably not meant for each other. Thanks for stopping by and I wish you the best in your career!

Do you offer private coaching?

At this stage of my career (and my life) my time is more valuable invested in a one-to-many method of education as opposed to a one-on-one approach. This site is my gift back to the business that has treated me well and rewarded me financially for over 20 years. YOU are the fortunate beneficiary of my mission and have FREE access to read, access and learn from the information on this site.

Do you have any products for sale?

My plan is to freely document 95% of what I have learned in 20 years as a top producing real estate agent and broker.  The remaining 5%...what I call the "secret sauce" strategies...will soon be made available to purchase on this site. For now, my focus is on building this website, providing valuable content for you to use, growing my daily email list and expanding the platform for the R.A.R.E Agent Movement. Together, let's make this go viral so that every agent in the business becomes a Really Awesome Real Estate Agent!

>