You were born to win.
You were born to succeed.
You were born to make an impact, to be an influence, and to be an inspiration to others.
You were born to be better than average.
It’s time to leave average behind.
Here are a few ways average agents differ from R.A.R.E Agents:
- Average Agents talk negatively. They talk about other people. They place blame and over-dramatize failures. Their glass is always half empty. Nothing is ever going their way and everything is a problem.
- R.A.R.E. Agents know that the words they speak fuel their energy. They know that in order to be truly exceptional, they must tap into their own personal reservoir of energy. R.A.R.E. Agents use language that inspires them and everyone around them and are obsessed with their goals and what they must do to achieve them.
- Average Agents resign themselves to mediocrity. They think agents who experience success are lucky, naturally talented, more gifted or somehow smarter and therefore able to produce at a higher level. I call this the "Myth of Success" and I am not a believer.
- R.A.R.E. Agents have a different perception. They understand that their results are aligned tightly with their focus, discipline, sacrifice, stamina and work ethic. They know that rising to be the best is never easy, but is always worthwhile.
- Average Agents disrespect their time. They spend the prime hours of every day doing non-productive activities. Netflix, gossiping, designing business card logos, swiping through screens on dating apps and playing Facebook games are just a few of the things that come to mind…
- R.A.R.E. Agents value their time. They use their best hours of the day for their most important pursuits. They schedule their days, knowing that structure is a component of productivity. They know that evenings and weekends are real estate’s “prime time”. They have 5-year, 3-year and 1-year targets. They are addicted to learning. They invest in books, watch webinars, mastermind with other master minds and are willing to do whatever it takes to improve their skills. They understand that the more they know, the more they can achieve.
- Average Agents are easily influenced away from their goals by other people. If their best friend tells them they will never achieve their goals, they believe them and become discouraged. If a contract cancels, they want to quit. They constantly need to be re-motivated about their main purpose for getting into the real estate business.
- R.A.R.E. Agents are continually status-checking their results against their targets and know precisely where they stand at any given moment. They know that small steps backwards often precede huge leaps forward. If their best friend tells them they will never achieve their goals, they find a new best friend.
The people with whom you associate will have a direct impact on where you go with your life.
It's time to leave average behind.
I am honored that you made the decision to be a part of the R.A.R.E. Agent movement.
You are in the right place.
Keep moving forward.