I believe we were born to succeed.
We were born to win.
We were born to make an impact, be an influence and be an inspiration to others in the process.
We were born to be better than average.
It’s time to leave average behind. It’s time to leave average in the dust.
Here are just a few of the ways average agents differ from R.A.R.E Agents:
- Average Agents talk negatively. They talk about other people. They place blame and over-dramatize failures. Their glass is always half empty. Nothing is going their way and everything is a problem.
- R.A.R.E. Agents know that the words they speak drive their energy. They know that if they want to be truly exceptional, they must tap into their own personal reservoir of energy. R.A.R.E. Agents use language that inspires themselves and those around them and are obsessed with discussing their goals and what they must do to achieve them.
- Average Agents resign themselves to mediocrity. They think agents who experience success are lucky, naturally talented, more gifted or somehow smarter and therefore able to produce at a higher level. I call this “The Myth of Success” and I am not a believer.
- R.A.R.E. Agents have a different perception. They understand that their results are aligned tightly with their focus, discipline, sacrifice, stamina and hard work. They know that rising to be the best is never easy, but is always worthwhile.
- Average Agents disrespect their time. They spend the prime hours of every day with non-productive activities. Designing logos, watching TV, gossiping, browsing dating apps and Facebook games all come to mind…
- R.A.R.E. Agents are vastly different. They use their best hours of the day for their most important pursuits. They schedule their days, knowing that structure is a component of productivity. They know that evenings and weekends are real estate’s “prime time”. They have 5-year, 3-year and 1-year targets. They are addicted to learning. They invest in books, watch webinars, mastermind with other master minds and are willing to do whatever it takes to improve their skills. They understand that the more they know, the more they can achieve.
- Average Agents are easily influenced away from their goals by other people. If their best friend tells them they will never achieve their goals, they believe them and become discouraged. If a contract cancels, they want to quit. They constantly need to be re-motivated about their main purpose.
- R.A.R.E. Agents are continually status-checking their results with their targets and know precisely where they stand at any given moment. They know that small steps backwards precede huge leaps forward. If their best friend tells them they will never achieve their goals, they find a new best friend.
The people with whom you associate will have a direct impact on where you go with your life and if your goals include high achievement…then it’s time to leave average behind.
I am honored and humbled that you made the decision to be a part of the R.A.R.E. Agent movement.
You are in the right place.
[CLICK HERE] to receive R.A.R.E Agent TIPS in your inbox every day.