Becoming a R.A.R.E. Agent has nothing to do with how long you’ve been in the real estate business. It has everything to do with your attitude, your commitment, your desire and your MINDSET.
Most agents tend to lean toward being “glass half-full” (positive) or “glass half-empty” (negative) as it relates to their mindset and overall outlook on their business.
They either see positive solutions...or negative outcomes.
You (and only you) have the power to change your mindset.
Which mindset will you choose:
People with NEGATIVE Mindsets:
People with POSITIVE Mindsets:
Making this shift in thinking requires an action plan.
1. Never say “I can’t”…. instead say: “I can’t… yet”. The way we talk to ourselves impacts what we achieve. If you tell yourself that you can do something, you will figure out a way to do it, even if you don’t accomplish it immediately.
2. Accept the Challenge. The next time someone throws a difficult task your way, don’t accept defeat — embrace the challenge and own the opportunity.
3. Get to work. You’re unlikely to reach your goals if you don’t put in the required effort. Work hard, even if only a small bit at a time, and you’ll put yourself in position to enjoy the rewards.
4. Forget about Perfection. Don’t let perfection get in the way of progress. Perfection is, at best, an illusion. The most important element to measure is your effort.
5. Be Open to New Approaches. Before assuming something will not work, ask yourself: "What is necessary to make this work?"
6. View ALL Setbacks as Forward Progress. Setbacks are not failures…they are examples of ways that will not produce the result you are looking for. Step back, make a few changes and re-launch. You will learn more from your mistakes than you will from your successes
Your mindset controls your outlook on life.
Please log in again. The login page will open in a new tab. After logging in you can close it and return to this page.